What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generating A False god: ChatGPT Goes Viral With ‘Fake Bible Passage’ Portraying Jesus ‘Accepting’ Transgenderism

1LoverofGod

Well-known
With the advent of AI (artificial intelligence) such as ChatGPT, more and more people are turning to these bots to answer their questions, complete tasks, and in the case of the story I’m about to share with you, even to offer (false) encouragement.

According to a Reddit post that went viral, a trans-identifying individual posted, “I was feeling sad today,” and so this person turned to AI for encouragement by asking ChatGPT to write a “fake Bible passage about Jesus accepting trans people.”

Here’s the text that ChatGPT came up with:

And a woman, whose heart was divided between spirit and body, came before him. In quiet despair, she asked, ‘Lord, I come to you estranged, for my spirit and body are not one. How shall I hope to enter the kingdom of God?’

Jesus looked upon her with kindness, replying, ‘my child, blessed are those who strive for unity within themselves, for they shall know the deepest truths of my Father’s creation. Be not afraid, for in the kingdom of God, there is no man nor woman, as all are one in spirit. The gates of my Father’s kingdom will open for those who love and are loved, for God looks not upon the body, but the heart.

Now there’s so much I could say about this fake “Bible” passage written by a bot that clearly pulled from the culture, not God’s Word, to construct a supposed answer from Jesus. But I want to start by saying this: this individual didn’t need a fake Bible passage to find verses about Jesus “accepting” (note the quote marks: I’ll explain more below) individuals who identify as trans—he or she could have just gone straight to the actual Word of God!

John 10:9 KJV – “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
Romans 10:9 KJV – “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

John 3:16 KJV – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Actually, we know who ultimately wrote those ChatGPT “verses”: the father of lies.

John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
More

Believers would do very well to shake off the cobwebs and start getting biblically literate.

Especially while we still have time, and still have access to Bibles.
It's prophetic

Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“when I will send a famine on the land—
not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of hearing the words of the Lord. 🙏 Amos 8:12

Believers would do very well to shake off the cobwebs and start getting biblically literate.

Especially while we still have time, and still have access to Bibles.

Before I found Christ I didn't know what the Bible was beyond it being a book that churches used. A lot of Believers are Biblically illiterate. It won't be hard to guide people astray. Christian denominations are already deeply divided without fake Scripture adding to it...

We all need to discipline ourselves into getting to know God's Word and make it a priority.
If one day Bibles are banned like in China and other anti Christian nations and our Bibles are confiscated, all we will have is what we remember and what scripture we have hidden in our hearts.

It's astonishing just how many Christians are biblically illiterate.
So many have made it practice to depend solely on what they get from the pulpit in their churches and believe that's enough.
I knew a Christian who I was conversing with and I began talking about apostasy.
She asked me what that was.
She wasn't a Bible reader.

It took me many years to come to realize that if we are going to know our God, and grow our faith, we need to feed on God's Word regularly, not just reading scripture but meditating on it and as The Lord tells us to, "hide it in our hearts".

Our faith is built upon God's Word.
Think about it.
Our faith begins like a small seed, and it needs to grow. As it's growing we want to nourish our faith by regular feedings.

With God's Word has to be hidden in our hearts, because the enemy wants to steal it from us and make us fall.
Our faith needs to become solid and immovable so that when we come to where our faith is tested, and it Will be, our solid anchor in the scripture that's been hidden in our hearts will strengthen our faith so that we can stand in times of trouble.

"Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You" Psalm 119:11

"Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart" Proverbs 4:21

In The parable of the Sower Jesus told us the importance of having God's Word grounded in our hearts so that we stay solid on our faith. So that we can stand in troublesome times, and that we can be productive in our service to Jesus.

He uses the seed and soil as metaphors, the seed is God's Word and the soil is our hearts.
What kind of heart do we have?

We want the seed, scripture, deeply rooted in our hearts so that our faith cannot be shaken.
We can't serve our Lord Jesus when our faith is shaken.

Refresh this parable to see how it reflects on the importance of imbedding God's Word deep into our hearts and this can only be done by being In God's Word on a regular basis and meditating on it so that it can get anchored into our hearts and grow and strengthen our faith.

The Parable of the Sower​

That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear."

Interpretation of The Parable:

18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

Matthew 13:3-9 & 18-23

It takes self discipline to get into the routine of getting into God's Word and meditating on it.
We want to take it as we do food to eat, water to drink, and air to breathe.

Remember The Word of God is our spiritual sustenance. There's life in it. Without it we can spiritually die.

"My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words.
21 Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
22 for they are life to those who find them
and health to one’s whole body."
Proverbs 4:20-22

Last edited:
According to a Reddit post that went viral, a trans-identifying individual posted, “I was feeling sad today,” and so this person turned to AI for encouragement by asking ChatGPT to write a “fake Bible passage about Jesus accepting trans people.”

There seems to be a movement today to change the words of the Bible. Be it in China or anywhere. It doesn't surprise me as the Bible is the only written Word of God upon the earth. Thus it is the main point of Satan's attacks. "Yea hath God said?" (Gen. 3:1) (Matt. 4:6-7)

This transgender should feel sad as their life is sad. And they know nothing in the Bible supports them. They know God does not support them. And now they add fuel to their destruction by tampering with the Word of God. God takes a very dim view of that. (Rev. 22:18-19) (Deut. 12:28,32)

I believe this effort to change or rewrite the Bible is only going to grow. Might be wise to purchase now enough Bibles to last your life time, while they are still printed correctly. I am not a King James Only, but I believe it is the best and safest Bible we have.

Quantrill

There seems to be a movement today to change the words of the Bible. Be it in China or anywhere. It doesn't surprise me as the Bible is the only written Word of God upon the earth. Thus it is the main point of Satan's attacks. "Yea hath God said?" (Gen. 3:1) (Matt. 4:6-7)

This transgender should feel sad as their life is sad. And they know nothing in the Bible supports them. They know God does not support them. And now they add fuel to their destruction by tampering with the Word of God. God takes a very dim view of that. (Rev. 22:18-19) (Deut. 12:28,32)

I believe this effort to change or rewrite the Bible is only going to grow. Might be wise to purchase now enough Bibles to last your life time, while they are still printed correctly. I am not a King James Only, but I believe it is the best and safest Bible we have.

Quantrill
  • Deuteronomy 4:2-5
    You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor. But you who held fast to the LORD your God are alive today, every one of you. "Surely I have taught you statutes and judgments, just as the LORD my God commanded me, that you should act according to them in the land which you go to possess.
  • Revelation 22:18-19
    For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
  • Deuteronomy 12:32
    "Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.

• Proverbs 30:5-6
    Every word of God is pure;
    He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
    Do not add to His words,
    Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.

• Matthew 5:18
    For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Galatians 1:6-7
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

So many are lost and miserable and yet Jesus came to rectify that which causes such pain. Rectify through Him and Him alone.

Faith in Jesus sets people free and He welcomes all to come to Him:

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8:31-32

Quantrill

Already, there are distorted Bibles out there. Although KJV is, IMHO the best English translation, it's in the public domain, so no intellectual property issues if someone distorts, changes, omits, or adds to this version.

Other versions, such as ESV, NIV, NKJV, etc. are copywrite-protected, so the owners of these versions have a right to sue/prosecute for intellectual property violations if someone prints/uses beyond Fair Use, changes or rearranges, cuts, adds to, etc. Also, the owner of the copyright has to give permission (generally purchased by the user) for someone to use the copyrighted Bible text for a specialty Bible. This isn't the case when using the KJV. A big incentive to use KJV for a specialty Bible is cost. My favorite specialty Bible is Henry Morris Study Bible. It's KJV and has thousands of Creation science notes throughout.

Remember that the notes, etc. in Bibles are NOT the inerrant Word of God like the Bible, proper.
and electronic Bibles, especially those online, in apps, etc. are subject to change without notice, whether or not permission is obtained from the intellectual property owner (another violation of intellectual property law and licensing if it happens without permission). And if it's a hacker/other non-permission holder that does it, then more laws violated :mad:

Get your hard-copy, unadulterated Bibes (and hymnals, etc.) now,

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19, KJV

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19, ESV

18 [a]For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, [b]God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God[c] shall take away his part from the [d]Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19, NKJV

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Revelation 22:18-19, NIV

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and [a]from the holy city, which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19, NASB

[a] 18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life and the Holy City,[b] which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19, TLV

Back