What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four people were reportedly killed on Friday by an alleged Israeli drone strike in Syria.

1LoverofGod

Well-known
Israel Air Force fighter jets struck several targets in and around Damascus on Sunday night, causing some material damage.

“Nearly at 23:05 p.m. on Sunday, the Israeli enemy carried out an air aggression from the direction of the occupied Syrian Golan, targeting some points in the vicinity of Damascus,” the state-run SANA news agency reported, citing a military source.

The report said Syrian air defenses “repelled” the attack by downing Israeli missiles, a common claim that most analysts dismiss as bluster.

On Friday, four people were reportedly killed by an alleged Israeli drone strike on a vehicle in Syria near the shared border.

More

That "pile of rubble" in Damascus is coming and quickly too
Isaiah 17
God Always says what he means and means what He says.

"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me [a]void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it"
Isaiah 55:11

That "pile of rubble" in Damascus is coming and quickly too
Isaiah 17
God Always says what he means and means what He says.

"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me [a]void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it"
Isaiah 55:11
Yes, its just a matter of when.

You constantly hear reports of how Israel are bombing around Damascus, it musn't be too far on the horizon of being fulfilled
It's like chipping away on a piece of wood to make something.
It's getting there close to the finished project.
Closing in on the right target and I have a feeling it will be a Nuke that takes out the exact spot where Iran's missile bunkers are and BOOM!
Damascus is Finished!

Back