What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Obama Advisor: Democrats Are Running Harris for President ‘One Way or the Other’

This week, former Obama advisor Van Jones said that Democrats are preparing to run Vice President Kamala Harris, despite President Joe Biden’s claims that he is staying in the race. Jones made the remarks on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

“Look, [Biden’s] still in the race and he’s doing what he’s supposed to do. I’m glad to see him out there. I’m glad he’s doing interviews. I’m glad he’s doing all those things. The challenge is that the numbers are not encouraging, and the party is no longer united,” Jones said.

“I think people are hoping that [Biden] will recognize we’re running Kamala Harris for president right now. That’s who we’re running,” Jones added.

“Nobody believes Joe Biden can be president in four years. And so, we’re in the worst possible world because she can’t defend herself, she has to defend him,” Jones reiterated. “We can’t defend her; we have to defend him. We’re basically running Kamala Harris anyway, let’s run Kamala Harris and let her get out there and defend herself.”

More

Back