What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England on the Brink: Starmer Vows Swift Action Against Anti-Immigration ‘Extremists’, Gov’t Advisor Backs Covid-Style Lockdowns to Stop Riots

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
British Prime Minister Sir Kier Starmer has vowed that police have his full support in taking on “extremists” as anti-mass migration protests and riots have broken out across the United Kingdom following the mass stabbing at a children’s dance party in Southport earlier this week.

Facing a full-blown crisis less than one month into office, recently elected leftist Prime Minister Starmer gathered top cabinet ministers on Saturday as unrest erupted in dozens of towns and cities throughout the UK, in many cases in typical Labour Party strongholds in the north of England, in response to the slaying of three young girls and the stabbing of eight others, including children, allegedly by a 17-year-old Rwandan-heritage second-generation immigrant on Monday.

The Guardian, citing the far-left Hope Not Hate organisation, reported that an estimated 35 locations had been scheduled to see protests on Saturday, some of which saw violent clashes between participants and the police, as well as attacks on businesses, particularly in Belfast, Hull, Liverpool, and Manchester. According to The Telegraph, at least 90 arrests were made throughout the country on Sunday.

People see their countries being turned into a chaotic mess, and when they try to do something about it, their own govmints block any path to fixing what the govmints themselves have orchestrated against their own people. East and West mix like oil and water...

It's another disgrace, which is happening all over the world. Not sure why this is such a popular thing but it's honestly just another example of reprobate minds in charge and in the MSM refusing to tell the truth and enforce laws against criminal migrants for a cause/reason/purpose/outcome. It's intentional.

I was just reading about the Venezuelan gang el Tren de Aragua. They sound terrifying, just like I would expect from Latin American countries. Absolutely disgusting and that they have orders to shoot US police officers. Their headquarters moved to Juarez Mexico and they are already found in Denver, Florida, Queens NY (where I was born and still have family). They are responsible for the shooting of police officers in NYC a week or two ago and the Florida cop killing this past week. Praise God Mike moved us out of FL and never got to patrol those streets. He saw so much debauchery that made crime in MA look like kid’s play. He told me he developed a new disgust for Central American men.

This is what’s coming to our cities. I regret reading about them late last night because it gave me a feeling of fear. I had to remind myself of scripture. I am not alone and that God didn’t give me a spirit of fear. I have to remind myself of this quite often as I hear more and more stories of citizens being attacked.

I always feel extra vulnerable when out at parking lots with the two kids. I pray daily for our safety and praise the Lord he keeps us safe. Mike and I have already had 2 negative encounters with one African man and another local since moving to NH last Fall. Both times we were just walking and minding our business but because these two men were in a rush, they both snapped at us for being in the way. It’s just shocking to see how crazy people are becoming. The African man started making comments to me because he thought I was alone with my daughter. Then once Mike came to me he backed down and walked away looking startled. The second man also was startled when he saw how Mike confronted him. I Thank God Mike was with us both times and that he is a trained law enforcement officer.

It just made me think of how we are becoming a world full of violence and fulfilling prophecy. It reminds me of the creepy feeling I got visiting Colombia both times. Feeling on guard and becoming desensitized to seeing dead bodies on the ground. Just that awareness that cops are useless and you’re on your own. I actually saw some men taunting and pushing some local cop around in Bogota. I remember feeling uneasy and my dad made sure to get us out of there asap.

How I mourn the America I grew up in.

Back