What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elderly Pro-Lifer Prosecuted by DOJ Describes Joy as She Faces Prison: ‘I’m With God’

When 75-year-old Paulette Harlow was sentenced to 24 months in prison on Friday for attempting to dissuade women from getting abortions, she felt thankful—despite her chronic health conditions.

“I went to the sentencing, and I felt very confident, and I felt very joyful, and I felt like it was a tremendous privilege to stand in the court on behalf of the unborn, who have no voice,” she told The Daily Signal.

The jury found Harlow guilty in November under the federal Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act and of a civil rights conspiracy. The FACE Act prohibits “violent, threatening, damaging, and obstructive conduct intended to injure, intimidate, or interfere with the right to seek, obtain, or provide reproductive health services.”

Harlow’s lawyer has filed an appeal of the verdict.

More

Bet there's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong line of people from various churches that'll visit her (or try to). Probably want to bring food (not allowed), Bibles, etc.

She's not the one they should be visiting (except her own family, church, and pro-life organization). People need to visit the unsaved and bring Bibles (or fund prison ministries that provide Bibles)

Back