What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Red Cross think Israel is stupid?

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
A few days ago the Red Cross wrote a letter to the Commissioner of the Israel Prison Service and the Israeli Foreign Ministry. The Red Cross is concerned about Palestinian terrorists in Israeli prisons. The reason for the letter was Israel’s recent decision to reduce the overly comfortable prison conditions for Palestinian terrorists in local prisons, so-called “security prisoners.” “Treat all those who have been deprived of their freedom with humanity and respect,” the Red Cross letter read. Do they think we’re stupid?

Israeli Prison Service Commissioner Katy Perry made it clear to the Red Cross: “In the current situation where we have 240 hostages in the Gaza Strip who are not receiving help or visits, we will not allow Red Cross visits to Israeli prisons.” Perry’s response went on to note that while would Israel won’t violate international law, it will limit the conditions of detention of Palestinian terrorists to a minimum.

More:

Amir on Telegram:

30 days.
The Red Cross has not yet found the time to visit the abductees in Gaza or issue any announcement on the matter.
The concern for the safety and quick release of the abductees is at the heart of the actions and the statement of intentions of the Red Cross, at least on paper.
This is the time to send a short letter to the public inquiries of the Red Cross and increase the pressure.

The public inquiries site is here ⬇️

The public inquiries site is here ⬇️
Thank you! I sent a message asking the ICRC why after 30 days the Red Cross has not visited the Hamas hostages and abductees or issued any statement about them, like the one it issued about Israel.

Back