What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dad fumes about 9-year-old son being asked by doctor if he’s genderfluid in viral video

• Thread starter Thread starter Zephyr
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zephyr

Warning, there is some edited profanity in this story. I don't know about the video, I didn't watch that.

"My 9-year-old son went in first, and the first thing this woman asks him is if he identifies as a boy, a girl, genderfluid or non-binary. My son has never heard of any of that edited before. You've been dealing with him your whole life. He is clearly a boy's boy. So what are you trying to plant a edited seed in his head?" he said. "The only thing I could be thankful for is that my wife took them instead of me and props to my wife because she said something. And if she didn't, they would ask my 7-year-old son the same damn question. This edited is ridiculous. And to the people out there who think that there's nothing wrong with that, and I'm just a transphobe or all that edited, you're edited up. This is edited. And there's something wrong with you."

You who are parents of minors... please protect your children to the best of your abilities. :pray: :pray: :pray: I don't believe public schools are a safe place for your children, and probably many private schools aren't either. Choose your church carefully, and it looks like you'll need to talk to medical practitioners before allowing your children to be seen by them.

Back