What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming Israeli ground maneuver into southern Lebanon

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Multiple reports on a very soon (within 48-76 hours) Israeli ground maneuver into southern Lebanon to kick Hezbollah north of the Litani river.
The U.S. had been notified.
These are going to be some very busy and interesting days ahead of us!
The Israeli Air Force is in maximum readiness.
A massive Israeli air strike is expected at any given time to prepare the way for the infantry and armored forces.
US bases have been notified to expect attacks from pro-Iranian militias in Iraq and Syria.

Hmm i'm not so sure about this :

Gantz says, ‘Israel can destroy Hezbollah in days’
Gantz said Israel’s main goal should be to ‘return the southern and northern residents to their homes, even at the price of escalation.’ US officials expressed concerns that Hezbollah, armed with sophisticated Iranian missiles, could breach Israel’s Iron Dome and seriously compromise Israel’s security. Benny Gantz claimed that Israel can destroy Hezbollah’s military in just days.

I have no doubt they can achieve victory but not in a matter of days

Hmm i'm not so sure about this :

Gantz says, ‘Israel can destroy Hezbollah in days’
Gantz said Israel’s main goal should be to ‘return the southern and northern residents to their homes, even at the price of escalation.’ US officials expressed concerns that Hezbollah, armed with sophisticated Iranian missiles, could breach Israel’s Iron Dome and seriously compromise Israel’s security. Benny Gantz claimed that Israel can destroy Hezbollah’s military in just days.

I have no doubt they can achieve victory but not in a matter of days
Gantz thinks he's on the election trail already. He pulled his support out of the coalition, which means in normal circumstances, Israel is into elections. I think due to war and perhaps their version of the War Measures Act (what it's called here in Canada) that suspends the need to call an election for the time being.

Meanwhile Gantz is doing the classic, "if I were leader I'd have this war wrapped up in no time". Which comes from the guy who can't stop the Russians and Iranians from hacking his cell phone.

Back