What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDC sounds the alarm over fungus discovered in Florida and 28 other states, that presents a ‘serious global health threat’

1LoverofGod

Well-known
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is tracking an emerging fungus that presents a “serious global health threat.” The CDC said healthcare facilities in 29 states, including Florida, have reported that a type of yeast called Candida auris (C. auris) has been causing severe illness or death in hospitalized patients.

Nevada has reported the most cases, at 384. California has reported 359 cases. Florida has the third most cases, with 349 reported. “In some patients, this yeast can enter the bloodstream and spread throughout the body, causing serious invasive infections,” the CDC said. Researchers said the yeast often does not respond to “commonly used” antifungal drugs, which makes it difficult to treat.

“People who have recently spent time in nursing homes and have lines and tubes that go into their body (such as breathing tubes, feeding tubes and central venous catheters), seem to be at highest risk for C. auris infection,” the CDC said.

An invasive infection with any Candida species can be deadly, according to the CDC. Based on limited information, researchers said more than 30% of patients with C. auris infections have died. However, the CDC said many of these patients had other serious illnesses that increased their risk of death.

The fungus is spread in healthcare settings through contact with contaminated surfaces or equipment, or from person to person. The CDC said it needs to continue to research the fungus to learn more about how it spreads. The CDC said it is alerting healthcare facilities to be on the lookout for the fungus.

Source

So a "global threat".
Hmmm. Sounds like verbage perfect for the WHO to say, "see? We need to take complete control over every nation to lock you down".

It's ironic in reading this article that what appears to be the origin of this "fungus" would produce a global threat when the source of apparent. Tubing Not Properly Sanitized. Not a head scratcher.

If the vast majority of cases have come from inpatient people who have used the various tubing described, it's obvious that this fungus thing is derived from improperly sanitized tubing. A "global threat?" 🤨

I'm really disgusted that these entities like the CDC are just scoping for Anything to call "pandemic!" They're all part of the same club of control freaks out to rule the world.

Every one of them. CDC, NIH, WHO, WEF, UN, all of these demon possessed entities with their non stop fear mongering that they use to cause fear and submit. Control.
CDC? Yes, the last C is correct.... Control.

This is my honest opinion. Please forgive my lack of patience in this comment about this article but I am not about to get caught up in this scam of control and I hope no one else does either. 😠
I only posted it so everyone can be aware that they are still trying to find something to impose those life disrupting mandates once again and it's apparent they don't plan to stop

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7

So a "global threat".
Hmmm. Sounds like verbage perfect for the WHO to say, "see? We need to take complete control over every nation to lock you down".

It's ironic in reading this article that what appears to be the origin of this "fungus" would produce a global threat when the source of apparent. Tubing Not Properly Sanitized. Not a head scratcher.

If the vast majority of cases have come from inpatient people who have used the various tubing described, it's obvious that this fungus thing is derived from improperly sanitized tubing. A "global threat?" 🤨

I'm really disgusted that these entities like the CDC are just scoping for Anything to call "pandemic!" They're all part of the same club of control freaks out to rule the world.

Every one of them. CDC, NIH, WHO, WEF, UN, all of these demon possessed entities with their non stop fear mongering that they use to cause fear and submit. Control.
CDC? Yes, the last C is correct.... Control.

This is my honest opinion. Please forgive my lack of patience in this comment about this article but I am not about to get caught up in this scam of control and I hope no one else does either. 😠
I only posted it so everyone can be aware that they are still trying to find something to impose those life disrupting mandates once again and it's apparent they don't plan to stop

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
Rose, your reaction is exactly mine. The incessant fear-mongering is getting so obvious that it's ridiculous. In fact it's almost laughable! Except there is nothing funny about the satanic push for control of life. Satan has always thought he could do a better job than God. And Satan-inspired man merely echoes that idea.

For those who are dealing with mold issues, these things are particularly helpful:

Benefect - Decon 30, a non toxic Thyme oil based cleaner sold at Home Depot. This stuff is short of miraculous as far as killing and keeping mold at bay!!! It's so safe that one can immediately prep food after spraying their counter tops. It can be used to treat all sorts of places of mold, including fogging duct work and spraying down bathrooms.

Supplements that are excellent are

Grapefruit Seed Extract - (if liquid rather than capsule, drink through straw, it's acidic and watch for medications that can be inhibited by GSE), this kills mold, yeast infections and also shuts down bladder infections within about 10 min.

Milk Thistle - this pulls toxins from the body, like mycotoxins that mold produces and had a rejuvenating effect on the liver. Recovering alcoholics use this often. While this is effective it's more over time, whereas the next supplement works very fast!

Zeolite Clay - this is an incredible supplement! When I've been hit with mold and the kryptonite weakness along with flu like symptoms kick in, this stuff will shut things down in minutes and I'm back to normal!! It also pulls toxic metals, radiation and chemicals from the body along with other toxins. It's used in many water filtration systems in the U.S. and also to cleanse land that's been compromised of toxins and radiation. It's what was used to treat Fukushima and other radiation compromised areas. Be careful to purchase from reputable sources and micronized, powdered form only, not liquid - those are scams. Also, a little tiny pinch goes a long way, watch for dehydration.

Last edited:
Back