What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candice Owens’ Antisemitism Has Gone Off The Rails — And God Is Taking Note

By
Robert Gottselig for
Harbinger's Daily

What’s up with Candace Owens and her anti-semitic hate? Lately, she’s gone off the rails.
It’s apparent Candice didn’t like the backlash from the Israeli media, who found it offensive that Adidas would use a Palestinian woman to promote their 1972 Olympics retro sneakers.
Mocking the disapproval of Bella Hadid being chosen for the campaign, Owens posted a video saying, “Blacklash—blah, blah, blah. Oh, she’s antisemitic. She hates Jews—blah, blah, blah [baby whining noises].”
Is Owens not aware of what happened in 1972 at the Munich Olympics, where a group of Palestinian terrorists murdered eleven Israeli athletes? For Adidas to use a Palestinian supermodel, Bella Hadid, to promote their 1972 retro sneakers is really to have zero sympathy for Israel and the Jewish people. Thankfully, Adidas is revising its campaign for the shoe.
Bella and her Palestinian father, as reported by The Times of Israel, have a history of spreading antisemitism and calling for violence against Israelis and Jewish people. They have frequently promoted blood libels and anti-semitic conspiracies. Hadid is the last person you would think would have been picked, as it does nothing more than glorify that dark day in history.
Wake up, Candace. Your hate for Israel and the Jewish people is on full display before the entire world. I implore her, and anyone who thinks like her, to pick up a Bible and read it. God is clear in Genesis 12:3 that He will bless those who bless the Jewish people, and He will curse those who curse them.
Have you ever wondered why God promised Abraham protection some 4,000 years ago for him and his descendants? Very simply, the answer begins in Genesis 3:15, which states, “And I will put enmity between thee [speaking of Satan] and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
That is a messianic promise about the Messiah and the virgin birth—women don’t have a seed; men do. One day, the Messiah will crush the head of the serpent.
Hosea 5:15, speaking about Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua, says: “I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.”
He came the first time, and He is going to return, but not until the Jewish people acknowledge their offense—their rejection of Him—and seek His face. Satan knows this prophecy. One day, when Israel’s Messiah returns, He is going to crush Satan’s head. At the conclusion of the seven-year Tribulation, otherwise referred to as the “time of Jacob’s trouble,” Satan will be locked in a bottomless pit for a thousand years. From that pit, he will no longer be able to deceive the nations, and after that portion of time, he will be cast into the Lake of Fire for all eternity.
Satan knows that that is his fate; therefore, he has been on the offensive ever since Genesis 3:15. He tried to thwart God’s plan by destroying the Jewish people prior to the Messiah’s first coming. Even today, he believes if he can destroy the Jewish people, then there will be none left to repent and call on the Messiah to return, ushering in the Millennial Kingdom.
It’s Satan that’s trying to thwart God and His Word. The Jewish people, as a result, have a ginormous “X” marked on their backs. Satan is the author of this demonic antisemitism—and he is working overtime. Ephesians 2:2 states that Satan is the “prince of the power of the air,” working in the “children of disobedience” to carry out his dirty work.

Let’s stand for God’s chosen people! They’re not perfect, but I can assure you they do not have a monopoly on sin. We’re all wretched sinners, and the only hope for this world, for both the Jewish people and the Gentiles, is Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua.

For Candace Owens: When you go off on antisemitic rants, you are falling right into the hands of Satan, who rejoices in your efforts to paint all Jewish people with the same brush and demonize them for the world to see. God, true to His Word, will judge you for that one day.

We should comfort God’s chosen people, as we read in Isaiah 40:1. We should stand with them as the world is against them. Antisemitism is on the rise all over the globe, especially since October 7th. This world would rather side with Hamas, a terrorist organization, than support Israel, the only democratic country in the Middle East that protects the same freedoms and values that we enjoy in the West. Why wouldn’t we stand with and support them?

Complete Article

Last week she went on a new antisemitism tear. She's claiming that both Lenin and Stalin were Jewish, and she adds various conspiracy theories.

She had another video out that I didn't watch, I only read comments.
I read about this in the Jerusalem Post recently. She's just going on and on with slamming the Jews with what seems like hateful comments.

**And her antisemitism continues 😡.

Published Sep. 10, 2024
By The New York Post

Candace Owens blames ‘Zionists’ after she’s suspended from YouTube over Kanye West interview
Candace Owens claimed YouTube temporarily suspended her channel because “Zionists” flagged an interview she did with rapper Kanye West last month during which he said, “Jewish people control the media.”

She shared a screenshot of an email she received from YouTube which read: “Additionally, the video Kanye West (Ye) x Candace Owens | Candace Ep 42 has been removed from the Candace Owens YouTube channel because it violates our hate speech policies.”

YouTube said Owens’ channels repeatedly violate the site’s policies and that creators are allowed to reapply for access in 90 days.

Ye also has had several social media accounts suspended over antisemitic remarks he made, including the repetition of tropes about Jews controlling the entertainment industry as well as blaming a Jewish doctor for inadequate medical treatment.

Complete Article

Back