What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING NEWS World Court to deliver opinion on Israeli 'occupation' of Palestinian territories on July 19

The International Court of Justice will deliver its opinion on the legal consequences of Israel's 'occupation' of Palestinian territories on July 19, the ICJ said on Friday.

A record 52 countries presented arguments at what is also known as the World Court about the legal ramifications of Israel's actions in the territories in February after the UN General Assembly asked the ICJ in 2022 for an advisory, non-binding, opinion.

While Israel has ignored such opinions in the past, the ICJ ruling next week could add political pressure over its devastating nine-month-old war against Palestinian terrorist group Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

The hate and coming rage continues to progress every day!
And it will continue to progress because it will come to where Israel will stand alone and All the nations turn against her.

And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.
Zechariah 12:3

But it must take place this way for Israel to turn back to God and call on The name of The Lord Jesus for His return to save Israel.

And it will continue to progress because it will come to where Israel will stand alone and All the nations turn against her.

And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.
Zechariah 12:3

But it must take place this way for Israel to turn back to God and call on The name of The Lord Jesus for His return to save Israel.
Yep you beat me to it Rose, here comes the burdensome stone catch 22

Back