What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BREAKING: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Rules mRNA COVID-19 Jab is NOT a Vaccine Under Traditional Medical Definitions

The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has delivered a seismic decision that could reshape public health policy across the nation.

In a contentious case involving the Health Freedom Defense Fund and other plaintiffs versus the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), the court has declared that mRNA COVID-19 injections do not qualify as vaccines under traditional medical definitions.

The case revolved around the LAUSD’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, which required all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by a specified deadline.

The plaintiffs argued that the district’s vaccine mandate infringed upon their fundamental right to refuse medical treatment, as the mRNA injections do not prevent the transmission of COVID-19 but merely mitigate symptoms for the recipient.

More

Someone needs to be held :gah: accountable for all these lies, and deaths of people who took the vaccine. :groan:
My sister, in Psalm 33:13-15 we learn that God looks down from heaven and seas everyone on the earth and understands all of their motives. and in Isaiah 13:11 He says "I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." Janice, we can be assured that there is no place where evildoers may hide themselves. Nor is there any way they can hide evil motives from God by trying to make themselves look better. He sees it all; and he will justly punish it all. Of that we can be assured.

Yet, to the glory of His grace, God never ceases to call out to the wicked to repent and turn to Him for forgiveness before it is too late. He did it for us; He can do it for others. And to be like Christ we, too, need to pray that the wicked turn from their evil ways. Therefore may we trust in the judgment and the mercy of God and seek to be like Him in this world. Let us all rest in the assurance that the Lord God will never forsake the innocent or the vulnerable. We can trust Him to do what is just, for he alone is God and He will do everything He has promised He will do.

Thanks for posting 1Lover. Nice observation Tall. And I agree with your sentiment Light.

From everything I have looked at over the years...its would seem that we are in an age of "revealing." It also would seem to be THAT while we kind of waken up to being the doorstep tribulation eve generation. How those two factors blend (if accurate even) have intrigued me along the way. One thing it has seemed like is that no matter how helpful seeing things like THIS or THAT, it would seem the fabric of nailing ideologies of sorts to the wall is somewhat in His sovereign hands. Even though there are times I believe I might gets a sense of the direction and comprehension of our times, it would seem to largely point to a throwing of hands in the air ness and run to Him in all the unknowns and non-clarity. And dependence of sorts greater forming. Amen.

In general I would surmise a grand shift from no accountability to popcorn moments of a fresh whiff of His justice (to come) as part and parcel of our likely age of grace finally. I mean I think there are certainly indicators out there and have been for a while. But I don't think that sort of thing would be something we would scratch our heads and wonder if we might have missed it. For me it has been a wonder of if. Like, wow, if that is where all this is heading in the short term...how completely different than perhaps many of some of our long held views in what that journey into the shifting of an age entails. One example being...the 9th Circuit Court? When did wisdom dawn on her doorstep? For she had been wayward for so so long. And the way shower pied piper parade leader into a new and grotesque age. But God!!! Blessings.

My sister, in Psalm 33:13-15 we learn that God looks down from heaven and seas everyone on the earth and understands all of their motives. and in Isaiah 13:11 He says "I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible." Janice, we can be assured that there is no place where evildoers may hide themselves. Nor is there any way they can hide evil motives from God by trying to make themselves look better. He sees it all; and he will justly punish it all. Of that we can be assured.

Yet, to the glory of His grace, God never ceases to call out to the wicked to repent and turn to Him for forgiveness before it is too late. He did it for us; He can do it for others. And to be like Christ we, too, need to pray that the wicked turn from their evil ways. Therefore may we trust in the judgment and the mercy of God and seek to be like Him in this world. Let us all rest in the assurance that the Lord God will never forsake the innocent or the vulnerable. We can trust Him to do what is just, for he alone is God and He will do everything He has promised He will do.
Thanks Pastor Matt. Only God knows how He will exactly unfold the coming years...but one thing I have noticed about Him over the decades. He is always about things heart wrenchingly beautiful whilst I am building sand castles of mourning in how I see things. This is just my experience in my walk. I don't mean there is no tribulation of 7 years coming. Its just that there is somewhat of a stubborn fact that kind of stalks me.

Its as though I am a package who wrapped himself in a non-seethrough plastic garbage bag...traveling on a train of dazzling immaculate worth, beauty and wealth...right there all around me. We have seen those memes like when someone is thinking something and what instead that thing really is...and the comedy is in how messed up the reality is. Well just in my walk with the Lord for several decades, the events in my life He has used to show me how awesome His heart is toward His children. How beautiful He is in His ways. How priceless He is with even what is actually extended to us (yes in His majestic salvation but also according to the heart of the One who presented such a salvation...and how real of immaculate gems like that One's presence and thoughts toward us be like kind of thing).

In fears of being sold a bill of goods, I have often sold myself another bill of goods...or rather a bill of bads.

What I think i'm on in my head...

What I'm actually on

Blessings

I'm glad the courts are starting to rule like this. Eventually if the Lord tarries, the truth might have a chance to get out. But whether or not it does, God is in charge as @TCC so wonderfully put it.

God knows the hearts. He is not willing that any should perish, but if people die in their sins, refusing forgiveness, God will deal with them justly.

On the surface, this seems like a positive.

However, what if it's setting up mRNA vaccines to be exempt from right-to-refuse medical treatment/procedures, etc. because they are different than traditional/regular vaccines? Will future laws and mandates be harder to refuse on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs, even on a doctor or clergy say-so, because of this case law/precedent ?

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Back