What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Puts Young Mom in Prison for Three Years for Preaching Outside Abortion Biz

Joe Biden has put another pro-life American in prison for protesting abortion – this time putting a young mother in federal prison for more than three years for preaching outside an abortion center.

Bevelyn Beatty Williams, a 33-year-old mom of a 2-year-old daughter, received a sentence this week of three years and give months in prison.

Williams was charged with violating the FACE Act, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison. Williams faces an additional charge of violating the FACE Act through force, which carries up to 10 years.

Joe Biden has put another pro-life American in prison for protesting abortion – this time putting a young mother in federal prison for more than three years for preaching outside an abortion center.

Bevelyn Beatty Williams, a 33-year-old mom of a 2-year-old daughter, received a sentence this week of three years and give months in prison.

Williams was charged with violating the FACE Act, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison. Williams faces an additional charge of violating the FACE Act through force, which carries up to 10 years.

I’m reading the story and I’m ready she was blocking people from getting into the clinic and that she was threatening staff. Then it says she was physically violent with police when they showed up. I wonder how much of that is true.

I’m reading the story and I’m ready she was blocking people from getting into the clinic and that she was threatening staff. Then it says she was physically violent with police when they showed up. I wonder how much of that is true.

If it's true, she probably does owe some jail time... but we'll probably never know what's true in the case. May the Lord bless her and her family both while she's serving time. I hope her daughter gets to visit her frequently. :pray2:

Back