What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Promotes Palestinian Statehood To Netanyahu

LightOfMyLife

Well-known
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-782934 Biden: Bibi to back 2- states. Netanyahu: No I won't. Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu rejected U.S. President Joe Biden's assertions that he would eventually back Palestinian statehood as the 2 leaders fought publicly over the issue in the aftermath of their first conversation in weeks.

"I will not compromise on full Israeli security control over all the territory west of the Jordan river and this runs contrary to a Palestinian state.," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wrote in at statement on X, formerly Twitter on Saturday night.

All these earthquakes, fault lines, water geology in the U.S. and Canada, the upcoming solar eclipse, all the bad stuff that happens to countries (or countries' leaders) that hurt Israel (including stuff that has befallen the U.S. and Canada when we've gone against the Bible) . . . I wonder what Biden has planned for April 7th-8th 2024 :eek: :yikes: :apost: :ban:

A two-state "solution" imposed on Israel just might cause God to impose a similar (or worse) judgment on the U.S. and Canada

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Psalm 32, KJV

I'm not going to lie; I'm surprised he has made it as long as he has. I thought Kamala Killjoy Harris would have long taken the reigns by now, but from various commentary, I hear she's even more detestable than Ol' Biscuits n' Gravy Joe Biden. Okay, I really don't know why I called him that, but felt it pertinent, nonetheless.
I think tiny little sparks of whatever President Biden was taught of the Bible, God, and morality as a child, peek out every once in awhile when satan's minions/puppet masters can't fully control him.

God has retained President Biden in office for His purposes, which may include simply not allowing Vice President Harris to become President, or not yet, anyway.
Horrific as things are now, especially in some places, The Restrainer is still here. Post-Rapture will be a whole lot worse :yikes: :ban: :runforhills:

I think tiny little sparks of whatever President Biden was taught of the Bible, God, and morality as a child, peek out every once in awhile when satan's minions/puppet masters can't fully control him.

God has retained President Biden in office for His purposes, which may include simply not allowing Vice President Harris to become President, or not yet, anyway.
Horrific as things are now, especially in some places, The Restrainer is still here. Post-Rapture will be a whole lot worse :yikes: :ban: :runforhills:
Yeah, I've seen that. It really makes me sad for all involved in agency of darkness. It's so bad how it all winds up. I am heartbroken to see our humans die true deaths.

All these earthquakes, fault lines, water geology in the U.S. and Canada, the upcoming solar eclipse, all the bad stuff that happens to countries (or countries' leaders) that hurt Israel (including stuff that has befallen the U.S. and Canada when we've gone against the Bible) . . . I wonder what Biden has planned for April 7th-8th 2024 :eek: :yikes: :apost: :ban:

A two-state "solution" imposed on Israel just might cause God to impose a similar (or worse) judgment on the U.S. and Canada

:pray: :pray: :amen: :amen: :thankyou: :thankyou:

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14, KJV

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Psalm 32, KJV
Is that April date also meant to be the date that a solar eclipse marks an X across America somewhere?

Is that April date also meant to be the date that a solar eclipse marks an X across America somewhere?
Yes. The paths of the total solar eclipse in 2017 and the upcoming total solar eclipse in 2024 cross in Illinois near Carbondale and Makanda. If one looks at a fault line map of the North American continent, the center of the X is on a northeast spur from the New Madrid Fault.

There is also an X formed in Texas by a ring of fire eclipse in 2023 and the 2024 s last year where it crossed the path of the 2024 total solar eclipse, and yet another x formed by the 2017 path and yet another partial solar eclipse. Altogether, they make an A over the United States. If viewed from a different angle, the Xs are crosses.

Lots of maps online, but some are infected and or infested :mad: so not posting a link.

Only about 74 percent obscurity here.

Very important: get eclipse glasses if you actually want to watch as opposed to only projecting the shadow and following it indirectly.
I still have eclipse glasses from 2017 and I'll definitely use them.
Based on past weather, about a 50-50 chance of being able to see (clouds)

Yes. The paths of the total solar eclipse in 2017 and the upcoming total solar eclipse in 2024 cross in Illinois near Carbondale and Makanda. If one looks at a fault line map of the North American continent, the center of the X is on a northeast spur from the New Madrid Fault.

There is also an X formed in Texas by a ring of fire eclipse in 2023 and the 2024 s last year where it crossed the path of the 2024 total solar eclipse, and yet another x formed by the 2017 path and yet another partial solar eclipse. Altogether, they make an A over the United States. If viewed from a different angle, the Xs are crosses.

Lots of maps online, but some are infected and or infested :mad: so not posting a link.

Only about 74 percent obscurity here.

Very important: get eclipse glasses if you actually want to watch as opposed to only projecting the shadow and following it indirectly.
I still have eclipse glasses from 2017 and I'll definitely use them.
Based on past weather, about a 50-50 chance of being able to see (clouds)
I can't remember.if it was Bill koenig or someone else that said this but apparently each time that thex has appeared, 3months later something bad would happen

I'm a bit how's it goin right now because we had a 37 degree celsius day with 75 per cent humidity so when i get a 2nd wind i will try and pinpoint where i heard it from

I can't remember.if it was Bill koenig or someone else that said this but apparently each time that thex has appeared, 3months later something bad would happen

I'm a bit how's it goin right now because we had a 37 degree celsius day with 75 per cent humidity so when i get a 2nd wind i will try and pinpoint where i heard it from
I found the article, ironically it popped up on rr website. 2024 Solar Eclipse: Coincidence or Final Warning? :: By Jonathan Brentner

Back