What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Border Crisis Worsens: 9,400+ Illegal Aliens Flood Over Southern Border IN LAST 24 HOURS

1LoverofGod

Well-known
According to Fox News reporter Bill Melugin, there were over 9,400 encounters with illegal aliens at the US southern border in the last 24 hours.

Of those, over 5,800 were released into the United States, according to CBP sources who spoke to Bill Melugin.

Many of the encounters were in Tucson, Arizona where about 3,000 illegals were caught entering the country.

Tucson, Arizona is being overrun by illegal aliens thanks to Joe Biden’s open borders policies. Border Patrol agents in Arizona are overwhelmed by illegals.

More

It’s to the point where I purposely turn off the news when they report stuff like this. I just can’t stand to hear it anymore. These illegals just flooding over the border, obviously a tool to take us down. It just disgusts and angers me so much. Especially when I remember the big fight they gave Pres Trump about the wall. Now they report this. Well, DUH.

Back