What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S.

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'​

Joe Biden's administration has admitted transporting migrants on secret flights into the U.S. and lawyers for its immigration agencies claim revealing the locations could create national security 'vulnerabilities'.

Customs and Border Protection has refused to disclose information about a program last year secretly arranging flights for thousands of undocumented immigrants from foreign airports directly to U.S. cities.

It means that while record numbers of migrants were flowing over the southern border last year, the Biden White House was also directly transporting them into the country.

Elon Musk says 'the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11' after Biden administration ADMITTED flying 320K unvetted migrants into the US has national security 'vulnerabilities'​

Elon Musk has bashed the Biden administration after they admitted to flying 320,000 unvetted migrants into the US.

Musk took to his platform X early Tuesday and said the president's administration is 'importing voters and creating a national security threat' for secretly allowing illegal immigrants in the country.

'It is highly probable that the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11. Just a matter of time,' Musk said as he reposted a story from DailyMail.com.

A new report from the Center for Immigration Studies shows that President Joe Biden’s administration flew roughly 320,000 illegal immigrants into 43 different U.S. airports from multiple foreign airports last year, allowing the Biden administration to bypass border security data by directly transporting illegal immigrants into the U.S. from other countries.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the report was uncovered as the result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by the organization. The Center for Immigration Studies noted, “The public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app.”

The 320,000 illegal immigrants flown into the United States by the Biden administration add to the unprecedented level of illegal immigrant encounters by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The new report indicates that the Biden administration was able to bypass border security data by transporting hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants into the United States rather than having them attempt to cross the southern border.

Read More

Wonder just who it was TPTB thought so highly of to get this preferential/VIP treatment :tap: Wonder what those people had to do, give up, or promise to get such preferential/VIP treatment? :tap:

I'm "sure" the people on those flights are/were migrant "elites," and not poor, desperate subsistence farmers and unemployed, who joined the caravans out of desperation and as a last ditch hope for their families. The "normal" migrants have to brave cartels, violence, extortion, privation, human trafficking, etc. to get here. Not so those, who got onto those airplanes :tap:

Still seeing more and more people begging on the corners, etc. here. And a bunch of other indicators of increasing homelessness and stress/overloading of social services. Churches are stepping up, but it takes $$$ and people are already reaching to give what they do, including time, in-kind donations, etc. Most of the migrants, refugees, and immigrants are sponsored by various NGOs, agencies, and churches, but they take precedence over citizens for social services, housing, etc., both officially and by reason of the agencies knowing how to navigate benefits and services, and having connections.

You have got to be kidding me. 😡🤬
Absolutely criminal!!!!! 😡😖😤😠😾
No words. We are doomed.
I hate everything.
Please Lord get us out of here.
This is why our eyes need to be focused upward, not outward. The fact is we are still here; therefore we are here for a purpose. God's purpose, not ours. Or anybody else's. So, dear sister, please don't worry about anything else going on around us. Let's just focus on serving Him. Soon and very soon we SHALL see the King --in His timing, not ours-- and we will receive the reward for our (hopefully) faithfulness.

ETA. I see you already spoke to your soul. I loved it

Back