What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden’s Title IX debacle is so horrible even his own administration is admitting it

• Thread starter Thread starter Zephyr
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zephyr

LOL, the software thinks the word t i t l e is a dirty word! I'll get Sojourner to fix this when he gets home!

Freshman Rep. Erin Houchin, R-Ind., waited her turn until the final hour of the marathon hearing to question Cardona about a related question of sexual harassment under Title IX:

Houchin: Do you believe that requiring those women to undress in front of Lia Thomas and allowing Lia Thomas to undress in front of female athletes constitutes sexual harassment, yes or no?

Cardona: I don't believe students should, be, feel unsafe in any locker room.

Houchin: Do you believe that it constitutes sexual harassment to force women to undress in front of biological males?

Cardona: I do believe forcing, uh, forcing women to undress in front of biological males is a concern and sexual … yes.

Houchin: So, if Lia Thomas identifies as male, would requiring female swimmers to dress with him have constituted sexual harassment?...

Cardona: I think I know the line of questioning, and I'd be happy to… it's not a yes or no question for me.

Cardona is forced to admit the obvious. It's the only common-sense position: Yes, forcing women to share a locker room with a nude male against their will constitutes sexual harassment. But Cardona finds himself trapped in defending that position. The tentacles of transactivism ruling the Biden administration have tightened their grip to the point of suffocating common sense and common decency. All female athletes are held hostage to the ideological activism on display in Cardona's appearance before Congress and on the pages of federal rulemaking.

Back