What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny Gantz has pulled his National Camp party out of Netanyahu's emergency unity government

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
Benny Gantz has pulled his National Camp party out of Netanyahu's emergency unity government, and called for elections in the Autumn.

Netanyahu responds to Gantz: "Israel is in an existential war on several fronts. Benny, this is not the time to abandon the campaign - this is the time to unite. My door will remain open to any Zionist party that is ready to help bring victory over our enemies."

Netanyahu's government will not fall as a result of Gantz leaving. His coalition still holds a 64-seat majority in the Knesset.

Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are celebrating what they see as deepening division in Israel, further signaling the imminent fall of the "Zionist regime."

On social media, Gantz is called Blinken's puppet. And with good reason!
This is the most unappropiate time to leave. Gabi Eisenkot also reseigned.
It is the day after 4 hostages are brought back, and also 30 bodies for identification.
And Gantz and Eisenkot both know about and plans for more hostage rescues.

Why would Blinken damage Israel so much by backstabbing Netanyahu and the war cabinet?
Biden's government is really one of Divide and Conquer.
They are adamant to divide Israel and keep Hamas in power.

Psalms 2 lets us know how that will pan out. They are fools!

Benny Gantz has pulled his National Camp party out of Netanyahu's emergency unity government, and called for elections in the Autumn.

Netanyahu responds to Gantz: "Israel is in an existential war on several fronts. Benny, this is not the time to abandon the campaign - this is the time to unite. My door will remain open to any Zionist party that is ready to help bring victory over our enemies."

Netanyahu's government will not fall as a result of Gantz leaving. His coalition still holds a 64-seat majority in the Knesset.

Not surprised.

Gantz was not a question of if he would dissolve the coalition but when. His desire to lead, blinds him to the harm done to Israel. He hates Netanyahu more than he loves Israel.

Not surprised.

Gantz was not a question of if he would dissolve the coalition but when. His desire to lead, blinds him to the harm done to Israel. He hates Netanyahu more than he loves Israel.
Yes, you are right. And Gantz is not alone in that.
Avigdor Lieberman, Anthony Blinken, Bernie Sanders, and so many other Jews.
They are like Ahithophel (2 Sam. 16)
They may, or may not, have reason to hate Israel's rightful leader.
But they backstab him with no regard for the safety of the people.

Back