What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Austin Threatens to Send US Soldiers to Fight Russia if Aid to Ukraine Runs Dry

Kaatje

Unto Thee I lift my eyes. Ps. 123
Staff member
"We’ll send your uncles, cousins and sons to fight Russia," Carlson quoted Austin as saying during a classified briefing to the House of Representatives earlier this week.

The Biden administration held classified briefings with members of Congress to inform them about the situation in Ukraine, in an effort to rally support behind the supplemental funding request with aid for Ukraine.
The Defense Department has warned that the United States risks running out of resources to support Ukraine and backfill its own defense stocks without further congressional action.

Our children are taking their turn on active duty.
I never had any. Military exposures caused cancer and infertility. If I had managed to get pregnant, the baby would have most likely died or been horribly deformed/severe problems from the military exposures residues/effects, many of which can never be corrected or totally detoxed from my body.
OTOH, I would have been a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible Mom. My then-husband would have been an even worse Dad, especially since not Christian (I thought he was when we got married). God really knew what He was doing when He didn't give me/us child(ren).

:thankyou: JESUS!!! :thankyou:

Back