What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Endless Loop!

Goodboy

Just waiting for the Rapture at this point!
An Endless Loop!

Unbeliever:
What must I do to be saved?

Christian:
Accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

Unbeliever:
OK then, please lead me in that prayer.

Christian: (Two weeks later)

I have not noticed a change in you and you continue to sin. Therefor you must not be saved.

Unbeliever:
You mean I’m not saved?

Christian:
No, because as I have said, you continue to sin and have not changed your lifestyle.

Unbeliever:
So if I stop sinning and change my lifestyle, then I will be saved?

Christian:
No, because you cannot earn your salvation, it’s a FREE GIFT from God.

Unbeliever:
So then what must I do?

Christian:
You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, but this time mean it!

Unbeliever:
OK, maybe I was not sincere enough, let’s try it again. Please lead me in that prayer again.

Christian: (Two months later)
Again I have not noticed a change in you and you continue to sin. Therefor you must not be saved.

Unbeliever:
You mean I’m still not saved?

Christian:
No, because as I have said, you continue to sin and have not changed your lifestyle.

Unbeliever:
So now what must I do?

Christian:
You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, but this time really mean it!

Unbeliever:

I really meant it last time. You keep telling me it’s a FREE GIFT and that I need to accept it. I keep accepting it, but then you say I don’t have it. I ask you how to get it and you say to do what I have already done. This reminds me of “The Song That Never Ends”. When you get to the end, it starts all over again. It’s kind of like a riddle or something!

Well, if God wanted to confuse me he certainly has! If this is God’s plan, then I must say it’s not very just. Why not just say in PLAIN ENGLISH what I need to do to be saved!

Christian:
Hum! Now I’m a little confused!

Actually the unbeliever became saved when they first prayed. Their actions after the fact will make a difference in how well their life goes while on earth and what rewards they receive in Heaven. The act of salvation is a ONE-TIME event and is a FREE GIFT from God.

Goodboy :)

An Endless Loop!

Unbeliever:
What must I do to be saved?

Christian:
Accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

Unbeliever:
OK then, please lead me in that prayer.

Christian: (Two weeks later)

I have not noticed a change in you and you continue to sin. Therefor you must not be saved.

Unbeliever:
You mean I’m not saved?

Christian:

Unbeliever:
So if I stop sinning and change my lifestyle, then I will be saved?

Christian:
No, because you cannot earn your salvation, it’s a FREE GIFT from God.

Unbeliever:
So then what must I do?

Christian:
You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, but this time mean it!

Unbeliever:
OK, maybe I was not sincere enough, let’s try it again. Please lead me in that prayer again.

Christian: (Two months later)
Again I have not noticed a change in you and you continue to sin. Therefor you must not be saved.

Unbeliever:
You mean I’m still not saved?

Christian:

Unbeliever:
So now what must I do?

Christian:
You must accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, but this time really mean it!

Unbeliever:

I really meant it last time. You keep telling me it’s a FREE GIFT and that I need to accept it. I keep accepting it, but then you say I don’t have it. I ask you how to get it and you say to do what I have already done. This reminds me of “The Song That Never Ends”. When you get to the end, it starts all over again. It’s kind of like a riddle or something!

Well, if God wanted to confuse me he certainly has! If this is God’s plan, then I must say it’s not very just. Why not just say in PLAIN ENGLISH what I need to do to be saved!

Christian:
Hum! Now I’m a little confused!

Actually the unbeliever became saved when they first prayed. Their actions after the fact will make a difference in how well their life goes while on earth and what rewards they receive in Heaven. The act of salvation is a ONE-TIME event and is a FREE GIFT from God.

Goodboy :)
Is that the song from that lamb chop show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣?

The burden they put on people is atrocious and I'd hate to be them on that dreadful day of judgement. Lord have mercy, would I hate to be a death dealer in the truest sense and have to stand before the life giver, knowing how much true death that I dealt out to children of the world, without despair or remedy, but pridefully. Those are some of the worst shoes to ever be in.

Back