What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AI, Deception on Steroids :: By Terry James

Andy C

Well-known
Jesus Christ Himself gave the very first sign to look for in answer to His immediately present disciples’ question: “What shall be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

The Lord answered: “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you” (Matthew 24:4a).

Jesus continued by applying the deception that would mark His return and the end of the age to that involving the deceivers claiming to be Christ Himself. That has proven to be the case. There have been within every generation those who claimed to be the Christ. However, the matter of this end-times deception goes much, much deeper, and there is great evidence that the greatly increased deception Jesus warned of is full-blown in every facet of the world today.

As a matter of fact, there is deception within deception taking place, which I hope to show as we proceed. That strange, intramural conflict amongst end-times deceivers is, I’m convicted, perhaps God’s having the evilest among us in derision, as given in Psalm 2. Perhaps it is the restraining hand of God the Holy Spirit slowing the Ephesians 6:12 cabal of demonic and human minions in their drive to establish Antichrist’s regime before its appointed time.

I wrote of this rage by the global cabal to bring in their New World Order in the introduction to our book of compilation, DECEIVERS: Exposing Evil Seducers and Their Last-Days Deception.

Satan, the grand deceiver, continues to mesmerize much of the American populace… The reprobate mind of Romans chapter 1 is now the norm more than the aberration.

Satanic rage against anyone who opposes his global agenda to bring all into a new world order is front and center each and every hour in news headlines. His deceivers—his minions both human and demonic—are busy building upon his deadly blueprint to bring about destruction of America and the world.

Thanks for sharing! Deception seems to be the new normal. A big sign we're in the last of the last days. God Bless All :)

Edit to add, deception will only increase as we near the Lord's return:

2 Timothy 3:12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, 13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

I wonder when Jesus was mentioning signs in Matthew, whether he was just listing them generally or there was also meant to serve as the sequential order that they would happen ?
Good question!

My Sunday school class was studying the parable of the Sower in Matthew 13 last week. I shared what I've learned from Pastor Woods, that Matthew 12 is pivotal due to Israel's rejection of Him, and He begins to speak in parables. Until Andy Woods thoroughly explained it, I used to read Matthew and notice 'oh, Jesus is upset with this group,' but did not grasp the gravity of what was going on in Matt. 12, Israel officially rejected Jesus.

Once a person grasps that, the following chapters make more sense. He is of course saddened, but He's continuing to teach via parables, turning to gentiles more, giving the 'woes' and predicting catastrophic events.

If we're in the days of Noah, like it feels we are, then perhaps this generation has become so depraved in rejecting God that all that awaits is judgement. Sad times.

Hmm speaking of the devil and possible appearing.................

AI: Joe Biden’s fake audio sounds too real, stirs election controversy
A robocall from a fake President Biden telling New Hampshire residents not to vote was almost certainly created with AI, according to experts. The New Hampshire general attorney’s office is now investigating the matter. The attorney general’s office said that these messages seem to be an illegal attempt to disrupt the election and discourage voters.

The attorney general’s office said that these messages seem to be an illegal attempt to disrupt the election and discourage voters.
Wouldn't it be funny if charges were brought against Biden in a civil suit and he got impeached?

Lots of political & religious rhetoric suggests that things are very complex, we need to think in terms of 3D chess. I'm going to try a different point of view. I'm going to try and anticipate what the most silly & the most stupid possible move is.

Wouldn't it be funny if charges were brought against Biden in a civil suit and he got impeached?

Lots of political & religious rhetoric suggests that things are very complex, we need to think in terms of 3D chess. I'm going to try a different point of view. I'm going to try and anticipate what the most silly & the most stupid possible move is.
That is genius!!!!!

The absurd seems to be the game play of how these people operate.

Good question!

My Sunday school class was studying the parable of the Sower in Matthew 13 last week. I shared what I've learned from Pastor Woods, that Matthew 12 is pivotal due to Israel's rejection of Him, and He begins to speak in parables. Until Andy Woods thoroughly explained it, I used to read Matthew and notice 'oh, Jesus is upset with this group,' but did not grasp the gravity of what was going on in Matt. 12, Israel officially rejected Jesus.

Once a person grasps that, the following chapters make more sense. He is of course saddened, but He's continuing to teach via parables, turning to gentiles more, giving the 'woes' and predicting catastrophic events.

If we're in the days of Noah, like it feels we are, then perhaps this generation has become so depraved in rejecting God that all that awaits is judgement. Sad times.
[Mat 12:22-32 NKJV]
22 Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw. 23 And all the multitudes were amazed and said, "Could this be the Son of David?"
24 Now when the Pharisees heard [it] they said, "This [fellow] does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons."
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast [them] out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy [against] the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the [age] to come.

Exactly... The Pharisees and religious leaders rejected Jesus at this point and committed the unpardonable sin when they blasphemed the Holy Spirit by essentially calling the Spirit of God the power of Satan... It's all downhill from here for them.

Back