What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

90-Year-Old Woman Fired by National Multiple Sclerosis Society for Not Understanding ‘Pronouns’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Staff member
Fran Itkoff, a longtime advocate for those with MS, lost her husband to the degenerative disease 20 years ago before taking his place as the head of the Long Beach Lakewood MS support group in addition to volunteering for the national organization. During her several decades of selfless work, she has won multiple awards from the nonprofit group.

A bombshell interview with Chaya Raichik from Libs of TikTok exposed the complete miscarriage of justice that Itkoff has gone through after being asked to introduce herself with gender pronouns.

“I was confused. I didn’t know what it was and what it meant,” she said, recalling how she reacted when a group representative asked her to use pronouns in her email signature.

Within days, Itkoff was fired.

After serving as a volunteeer for a whopping 60 years, she's fired... :( Do your homework before you donate to any organization nowadays...

Elder abuse. I don't understand the whole pronoun thing either and don't care to understand it.
There really is nothing to understand about it. The wokesters have decided they can identify as being any pronoun they choose other than the two God chose, He and she.

They believe one can switch their pronoun daily or on a whim. One must simply add their pronoun above their name when they close a email.

Since I’m 3 nails I identify as a nail so goodnight,

3 nails
AW

Back