What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Reasons for a Gap of Time between the Rapture and the Tribulation

Andy C

Well-known
I dont know anything about this author, but his short article lines up with what many believe. Great list, that I agree with

From the author:

I have for a long time believed that the Tribulation will begin immediately after the rapture. And it may. However, I have recently been enlightened by the fact that there is no scriptural proof of it. The only thing we know for sure is that the Tribulation will begin when the antichrist signs the 7-year covenant of peace with Israel (Dan. 9:27). Also, logic seems to indicate that after the rapture and before the signing of the covenant there will need to be a period of time. Most scholars estimate that this gap of time would need to be anywhere between a few months to as long as ten years or so. However, since Jesus likened the end times as birth pangs, which normally increases in intensity and frequency toward the end, most scholars think this gap period will be shorter rather than longer. Here are eight reason for this gap of time:

1. Global turmoil after the disappearances caused by the rapture will require time for things to settle down—for explanations, and plans of action.

Back