What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 Global Events that Could Rock the World at Any Moment :: By Britt Gillette

Spartan Sprinter

Well-known
A good summary of things that could happen soon by Britt:

"The constant state of crisis we see in the world today is exactly what Jesus said the world would look like just prior to His return. He said many things will happen, but “all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come” (Matthew 24:8). What does this mean? It means we should expect painful events on a global scale to increase in both frequency and intensity in the time leading up to His return."

I was just getting ready to link this article, but Spartan beat me. Go figure, me a distance runner, beat by someone who runs a quarter of ONE LAP, and calls it a day…..:)

Excerpt from the OP link:

What You Should Do

With all these things on the verge of taking place, what should you do? Simple. Make the most of the time you have left. If you’re not a Christian, turn to Jesus now. The Bible says we’re all sinners (Romans 3:23), and the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). Yet, while we were still sinners, Jesus died for us (Romans 5:8). He paid for our sins through His blood as shed on the cross, and there is no other name by which we are saved (Acts 4:12). Jesus alone is the way to heaven (John 14:6), so put your faith in Him while you still can.

If you’re already Christian, don’t fear the things of this world, especially the coming events of the Tribulation. Jesus promised to protect His followers from “the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world” (Revelation 3:10). So, Christians will not endure the Tribulation. However, don’t think that means you won’t face sorrows in this life. Jesus says you will. He says you’ll face many trials and tribulations in this world, but don’t be discouraged because He has overcome the world (John 16:33).

I was just getting ready to link this article, but Spartan beat me. Go figure, me a distance runner, beat by someone who runs a quarter of ONE LAP, and calls it a day…..:)

Excerpt from the OP link:

What You Should Do

With all these things on the verge of taking place, what should you do? Simple. Make the most of the time you have left. If you’re not a Christian, turn to Jesus now. The Bible says we’re all sinners (Romans 3:23), and the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). Yet, while we were still sinners, Jesus died for us (Romans 5:8). He paid for our sins through His blood as shed on the cross, and there is no other name by which we are saved (Acts 4:12). Jesus alone is the way to heaven (John 14:6), so put your faith in Him while you still can.

If you’re already Christian, don’t fear the things of this world, especially the coming events of the Tribulation. Jesus promised to protect His followers from “the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world” (Revelation 3:10). So, Christians will not endure the Tribulation. However, don’t think that means you won’t face sorrows in this life. Jesus says you will. He says you’ll face many trials and tribulations in this world, but don’t be discouraged because He has overcome the world (John 16:33).
Your on the rebound, you'll be back to your quick self soon

Traumatic global events are an assault on the world’s sense of security. It’s in these moments when people seek God the most because He can not be shaken. He’s the rock upon which you should build your life (Psalm 18:2). If you do, such events won’t have the same impact on your life.

:cheer:

Traumatic global events are an assault on the world’s sense of security. It’s in these moments when people seek God the most because He can not be shaken. He’s the rock upon which you should build your life (Psalm 18:2). If you do, such events won’t have the same impact on your life.

:cheer:
Christians have the fruit of the Spirit, and we know prophetic events by what our :bible:tells us. We also have the hope knowing this life is only temporal, and we will be going to our eternal home to be with Jesus. We have a brighter outlook because of the Spirit that lives within believers.

Back