What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

11 Compelling Signs Of The Last Days

By Jonathan Brentner

Is today any different than tumultuous times in past history such as those of the world wars in the past century? Yes, we live in the shadow of the Tribulation period amid what I refer to as mild precursors compared to the that which will happen after the Rapture of the church.

I’m convinced that we live in biblical times that are far different than any time since the late first century AD when John penned the words to the book of Revelation. I say this because of the abundance of signs pointing to the soon arrival of the seven-year Tribulation. Although many mock our expectation of Jesus’ soon appearing, the words of Scripture side with those of us who cherish the hope of His imminent return.

If you doubt that the Rapture will happen anytime soon, or even in your lifetime, please take the time to consider how the biblical evidence I present below that points to the Lord’s imminent intervention in our world.

I am also writing to encourage those who anticipate meeting Jesus in the air, but have grown weary or even disheartened as they wait for that day. Please be comforted knowing that we live in the season of Jesus’ appearing. He will most assuredly reward your patient focus on our “blessed hope.”......
Continue:

Back