What's new
Christian Community Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘No one has any idea’ how many Israeli hostages are alive, says senior Hamas official in Lebanon

Senior Hamas official Osama Hamdan stated in an interview with CNN that the group doesn't know how many Israeli hostages are still alive.

During the interview, filmed in Lebanon, Hamdan was asked about the hostages.
“How many of those 120 are still alive?”
“I don’t have any idea about that,” Hamdan responded. “No one has any idea about this.”
Hamdan, a member of Hamas' politburo, is based in Lebanon but maintains contact with Hamas leadership in Gaza. He spoke about the hostage release ceasefire deal, which has seen little progress since U.S. President Joe Biden unveiled the proposal last month.
More

WELL then, there is NO point negotiating with Hamas for hostages, is there???
They need to keep doing what they are doing and use intelligence to locate them and get them out by any means necessary.
Stop putting the hostages on the table!!!😡

WELL then, there is NO point negotiating with Hamas for hostages, is there???

No, there is not. Even if every hamas member is eradicated, Israel will have to search for any remaining hostages or their remains as I doubt even the gazan civilians would give them up, even if offered personal amnesty for their crime(s). The search could last many years.

I really believe that Israel should evict every islamic person from gaza and incorporate that land into Israel.

No, there is not. Even if every hamas member is eradicated, Israel will have to search for any remaining hostages or their remains as I doubt even the gazan civilians would give them up, even if offered personal amnesty for their crime(s). The search could last many years.

I really believe that Israel should evict every islamic person from gaza and incorporate that land into Israel.
It just makes me absolutely sick.
That’s what I thought too, right from the beginning. Get all of the “Gazans” out of there!

Back